Biologics: Targets and Therapy
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 5.7 CiteScore
- 1.05 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 0.832 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Biologics)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.