Back to Journals
ImmunoTargets and Therapy
Aims and Scope
ImmunoTargets and Therapy is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal focusing on the immunological basis of diseases, potential targets for immune based therapy and treatment protocols employed to improve patient management. Basic immunology and physiology of the immune system in health, and disease will be also covered.
In addition, the journal will focus on the impact of management programs and new therapeutic agents and protocols on patient perspectives such as quality of life, adherence and satisfaction.
This journal explores the evidence behind new and existing therapies in terms of improving outcomes and, importantly, will seek to define their usage in terms of ultimate uptake and acceptance by the patient and health care professional.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management