Back to Journals
Psoriasis: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on psoriasis, nail psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and related conditions, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes and quality of life.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Psoriasis (Auckl)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- Embase, from 2013 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative