Back to Journals » Pediatric Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
Pediatric Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries. All aspects of health maintenance, preventative measures and disease treatment interventions are addressed within the journal. Practitioners from all disciplines are invited to submit their work as well as healthcare researchers and patient support groups.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Pediatric Health Med Ther)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- Embase, from 2018 (Correct as at September 10, 2018)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - the Open Access initiative