Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- 3,154 Monthly downloads/views
- 29% acceptance rate
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 6.5 CiteScore
- 1.15 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 1.056 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Lung Cancer (Auckl))
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.