Back to Browse Journals
Journal of Neurorestoratology
The Journal of Neurorestoratology is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on original experimental and clinical research, technological advances and expert reviews on the subject of neurorestoratology. Clinical studies on geriatric, pediatric, hereditary and traumatic CNS disorders are of particular interest, as are neurorestorative techniques that involve cell therapy, tissue engineering or bioengineering, neuromodulation by electro-magnetic stimulation, pharmaceutical or chemical therapies, neural prostheses, pharmacotherapy and combinations of these methods.
The Journal of Neurorestoratology features:
- Research Articles: high-quality, peer-reviewed research articles that represent new and significant contributions to science and medicine.
- Review Articles: reviews of major topics in neurorestoratology. These may be of any length and are peer-reviewed.
- Brief Communications: timely and brief peer-reviewed studies.
- Letters to the Editor: readers' comments on journal articles and other matters of interest to researchers and clinicians.
- Announcements and News: notices of upcoming meetings, conferences, seminars, and other events of interest to those in the field.
Official journal of the International Association of Neurorestoratology (IANR).
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).