We require the registration of all clinical trials in a public trials registry at or before the time of first patient enrolment.
Data Sharing Statement
Manuscripts submitted to Dove Medical Press journals from July 1st, 2018, reporting on clinical trial data must contain a data sharing statement indicating:
- Whether the authors intend to share individual deidentified participant data;
- What specific data they intend to share;
- What other study-related documents will be made available;
- How the data will be accessible;
- When and for how long they will be made available.
Clinical trials that begin enrolling participants on or after 1 January 2019 must include a data sharing plan in the trial’s registration. Any deviations from this plan must be disclosed in the data sharing statement when published.
Updated 2 July 2018