- You will receive the typeset page proofs for approval
- Check amendments made by the editor have not rendered the material inaccurate
- Check you have answered all the editor’s queries
- Ensure your corrections are minimal and absolutely necessary
- Mark the adjustments clearly in the text and margins, and keep a copy of what you send to the editor
- Notify the editorial office of all corrections within 72 hours of your receipt of the material
- Ensure the Approval for Publication and the Publication Agreement are signed when requested.
Updated 25 October 2018