Patient Preference and Adherence
Aims and Scope
Patient Preference and Adherence is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the growing importance of patient preference and adherence throughout the therapeutic continuum. The role that patient satisfaction plays in developing new therapeutic modalities and compounds to optimize clinical outcomes for existing disease states is the major area of interest for the journal.
The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of original research, reviews, and clinical studies across all therapeutic areas.
Patient Preference and Adherence will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Patient satisfaction
- Treatment acceptability
- Treatment compliance
- Quality of life
- Health management modeling
The journal will consider case reports and study protocols only if they make a valuable and original contribution to the literature. Basic research and animal-based studies are not suitable for this journal.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Audit
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management