Back to Journals
Local and Regional Anesthesia
Aims and Scope
Local and Regional Anesthesia is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing on the development, pharmacology, delivery, targeting, and clinical use of local and regional anesthetics and analgesics. In particular, emphasis will be given to:
- Pharmacology and clinical use of local and regional anesthetics
- Administration techniques and kits including use of ultrasound to guide anesthetic delivery
- Formulation studies and development
- Local analgesics - development, delivery, pharmacology and clinical use
- Innovative developments in pain control and regional blocks
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Safety, Organisation
- Patient satisfaction and preference
- Health economic evaluations
The journal welcomes papers covering original research, basic science, clinical studies, reviews & evaluations, guidelines, educational articles, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
As of 1st April 2019, Local and Regional Anesthesia will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.