Back to Journals
Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology
Aims and Scope
Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the latest clinical and experimental research in all aspects of skin disease and cosmetic interventions.
Meta-analyses will no longer be considered for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Normal and pathological processes in skin development and aging, their modification and treatment
- Basic research into histology of dermal structures
- Clinical insights and potential treatment options
- Patient satisfaction, preference, quality of life, compliance
- Development of new management options to optimize outcomes for target conditions
The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of clinical studies, reviews and original research in skin research and skin care.