Back to Journals
Psoriasis: Targets and Therapy
Aims and Scope
Psoriasis: Targets and Therapy is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on psoriasis, nail psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and related conditions, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes and quality of life.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Epidemiology, etiology and prognosis
- Cellular research and biomarkers
- Identification of biotargets and agents with novel mechanisms of action
- Optimal clinical use of traditional and biologic agents, including combination therapies
- Phototherapy and alternative therapies
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
This journal will expedite the time in which research is published facilitating psoriatic thought.
As of 1st April 2019, Psoriasis: Targets and Therapy will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.