Back to Journals
Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports
Aims and Scope
Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing original research, case reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of preclinical and clinical veterinary medicine. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of new and emerging diagnostic protocols and therapeutic strategies to overcome a wide range of veterinary diseases, as well as reporting the biological basis of these.
Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Topics covered in the journal include:
• Veterinary Immunology and Pathology
• Veterinary Physiology
• New and Emerging Veterinary Drugs and Vaccines
• Feline and Canine Dermatology
• Veterinary Ophthalmology
• Veterinary Surgery and Anesthesia
• Avian, Bovine, Porcine, and exotic animal Medicine
• Parasitology and animal related infectious disease research