Back to Journals
Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
Aims and Scope
Nanotechnology, Science and Applications is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that focuses on the science of nanotechnology in a wide range of industrial and academic applications.
The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, and application studies across all sectors, including engineering, optics, bio-medicine, cosmetics, textiles, resource sustainability and science. Applied research into nano-materials, particles, nano-structures and fabrication, diagnostics and analytics, drug delivery and toxicology constitute the primary direction of the journal.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Reports in Medical Imaging
- Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth