Back to Journals
International Journal of Women's Health
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Women's Health is an international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal.
Publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of women's healthcare including gynecology, obstetrics, and breast cancer.
Subject areas include:
- Chronic conditions including cancers of various organs specific and not specific to women
- Migraine, headaches, arthritis, osteoporosis
- Endocrine and autoimmune syndromes - asthma, multiple sclerosis, lupus, diabetes
- Sexual and reproductive health including fertility patterns and emerging technologies to address infertility
- Infectious disease with chronic sequelae including HIV/AIDS, HPV, PID, and other STDs
- Psychological and psychosocial conditions - depression across the life span, substance abuse, domestic violence
- Health maintenance among aging females - factors affecting the quality of life including physical, social and mental issues
- Avenues for health promotion and disease prevention across the life span
- Male vs female incidence comparisons for conditions that affect both genders.