International Journal of Women's Health
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of Women's Health is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on all aspects of women's healthcare.
Meta-analyses will no longer be considered for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Health conditions pertaining to Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Surgery, Cardiology, Hematology, Oncology, and other fields of science and medicine.
- Early diagnosis, screening, prevention, and treatment of health conditions including chronic conditions such as pain, migraine, headaches, arthritis, osteoporosis.
- Sexual and reproductive health including fertility patterns and emerging technologies to address infertility.
- Infectious disease with chronic sequelae including HIV/AIDS, HPV, PID, and other STDs.
- Psychological and psychosocial conditions - depression across the life span, substance abuse, domestic violence.
- Physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Health maintenance among aging females - factors affecting the quality of life including physical, social, and mental issues.
- Male vs female incidence comparisons for conditions that affect both genders.
- Avenues for health promotion and disease prevention across the life span.
The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of original research, clinical studies, reports, editorials, reviews, and commentaries.