Back to Journals
Integrated Blood Pressure Control
Aims and Scope
Integrated Blood Pressure Control is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on the integrated approach to managing hypertension and risk reduction. Treating the patient and comorbidities together with diet and lifestyle modification and optimizing healthcare resources through a multidisciplinary team approach constitute key features of the journal.
Epidemiology, screening, diagnosis, and monitoring will also be covered. Specific topics also include:
- Hypertension and co-existing disease
- Risk factor modification
- Blood pressure monitoring programs and specific devices
- Treatment including pharmacological and non-pharmacological
- Complications of hypertension and treatment
- Quality of Life
- Patient satisfaction and preference
- Health economic evaluations
- Health Policy
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical studies, reviews & evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports. The main focus of the journal will be to publish research and clinical results in humans but preclinical, animal and in vitro studies will be published where they shed light on disease processes and potential new therapies and interventions.