Back to Journals » Advanced Health Care Technologies
Advanced Health Care Technologies
Advanced Health Care Technologies is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal that provides a unique and broad international forum for experimental and theoretical studies of interdisciplinary articles on: point-of-care, health care diagnostics and treatment, biology, chemistry, bioengineering, biotechnology, biosensing, electronics, clinical/medical science, chemical engineering, materials science, regenerative medicine, micro/nano-technologies, and methods and applications for nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science and technology development, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports, and extended reports.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports