miR-125a Restrains Cell Migration and Invasion by Targeting STAT3 in Gastric Cancer Cells [Retraction]
Yang L, Zhang S, Guo K, et al. Onco Targets Ther. 2019;12:205–215.
At the request of the authors, the Editor and Publisher of OncoTargets and Therapy wish to retract the published article.
We were notified of potential image duplication in the published article. The issues relate to images shown in Figure 2B and 2C:
● Figure 2B 0 hour Panel MKN45 NC inhibitor appears to be duplicated with Figure 2B 0 hour Panel MKN45 miR-125a inhibitor.
● Figure 2C Panel MKN45 Blank control appears to be duplicated with Figure 2C Panel SGC7901 Blank control, which has been magnified.
● Figure 2C Panel MKN45 miR-125a mimic appears to be duplicated with Figure 2C Panel SGC7901 miR-125a mimic.
● Figure 2C Panel MKN45 NC inhibitor appears to be duplicated with Figure 2C Panel NCI-N87 NC inhibitor.
● Figure 2C Panel MKN45 si-STAT3 appears to be duplicated with Figure 2C Panel MKN45 si-HAS1.
The authors responded promptly to our queries but reported that some of the raw data for this study was missing and could only provide some of the required raw data. The editor determined that the findings of the study were no longer supported and the authors requested for the article to be retracted.
The authors wish to apologise for this error and may seek a separate publication of an updated manuscript in the future.
This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited. The full terms of this license are available at https://www.dovepress.com/terms.php and incorporate the Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial (unported, v3.0) License. By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed. For permission for commercial use of this work, please see paragraphs 4.2 and 5 of our Terms.Download Article [PDF]