Back to Journals » Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal publishing original research, reports, reviews and commentaries on innovation and entrepreneurship in health.
Special focus will be given to the theory, process, and practice of innovation and entrepreneurship by individuals and organizations within the health care context globally.
This journal is directed at academics conducting research and teaching in this area, as well as practitioners who are looking for creative and innovative solutions to the vexing problems of cost, quality, and access encountered by most health care organizations and systems.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), pending letter of confirmation
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Clinical Epidemiology
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management