Back to Journals
Aims and Scope
Hypoxia is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that aims to improve understanding of the biological response to hypoxia. The journal will publish original research articles, reviews, methodological advances, clinical studies, and expert opinions that identify developments in the regulation of the physiological and pathological responses to hypoxia and in the therapeutic targeting of hypoxia-responsive pathways. Advances in targeting the hypoxic response will be identified in a wide variety of pathological conditions characterised by hypoxia including ischemic disorders, inflammation and cancer.
Topics will include:
- Transcriptional and non-transcriptional responses to hypoxia;
- Cellular and systemic responses to hypoxia;
- Pathological response and hypoxic signaling in disease states such as cancer and inflammation;
- Metabolic adaptations to hypoxia;
- Technological innovations in hypoxic signaling research;
- Therapeutic targeting of hypoxic signaling.
As of 1st April 2019, Hypoxia will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports