Back to Journals
Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dentistry
Aims and Scope
Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dentistry is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on the latest clinical and experimental research in dentistry with specific emphasis on cosmetic interventions. Innovative developments in dental materials, techniques and devices that improve outcomes and patient satisfaction and preference will be highlighted.
The following constitutes some of the topics that will be covered:
- Research and development into novel dental materials
- Development of new drugs and optimal use of existing agents in dentistry
- New developments in cosmetic dentistry
- Techniques, instrumentation and devices
- Surgery and orthodontics
- Preventive care & patient education
- Patient preference, acceptability, satisfaction
- Economic evaluations and public health policy
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical studies, reviews & evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
As of 1st April 2019, Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dentistry will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.