Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology
Aims and Scope
Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on all aspects of gastroenterology research, as well as clinical results in human, animal and in vitro studies that shed light on disease processes and potential new therapies.
Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Specific topics covered by the journal include:
- Pathology and pathophysiology of gastrointestinal diseases (including in the liver, gall bladder and pancreas)
- Investigation and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
- Pharmacology of drugs in the alimentary tract
- Immunology, genetics and genomics related to gastrointestinal diseases
- Patient safety and quality of care for gastrointestinal diseases
The journal accepts papers in the form of original research, short reports, editorials, reviews, and commentaries.