Back to Journals » Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry » Journal Metrics
Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 2.3 CiteScore
- 1.05 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 0.287 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Adv Appl Bioinform Chem)
- Scopus, from 2008 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.