Back to Journals
Call For Papers
Clinical Audit is indexed online:
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Clinical Audit?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove Medical Press website.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Clinical Audit has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewers’ comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs, and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers, we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
Clinical Audit will be submitted to PubMed Central as soon as it has met the criteria. All of our older journals are indexed on PubMed Central, so we expect Clinical Audit to be accepted once the application has been submitted.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Medical Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal coordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee. Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Professor Marietta Stanton
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management