Back to Journals
Transplant Research and Risk Management
Aims and Scope
Transplant Research and Risk Management is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on all aspects of transplantation and risk management to achieve optimal outcomes in the recipient improving survival and quality of life. Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Screening and tissue matching,
- Cell biology, immunology and therapy,
- Experimental and clinical transplantation,
- Rejection management, optimal use of immunosuppressants and supportive drugs,
- Development of novel agents, techniques and procedures,
- Ethics and policy,
- Patient adherence and quality of life,
- Health economic evaluations and resource management.
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
Transplant Research and Risk Management will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.