Controlled-release and preserved bioactivity of proteins from (self-assembled) core-shell double-walled microspheres [Retraction]
Authors Yuan W, Liu Z
Received 6 April 2018
Accepted for publication 6 April 2018
Published 19 April 2018 Volume 2018:13 Pages 2275—2276
Yuan W, Liu Z. Controlled-release and preserved bioactivity of proteins from (self-assembled) core-shell double-walled microspheres. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:257–270.
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of the International Journal of Nanomedicine have been alerted to unacceptable levels of image duplication in the published article.
The affected figures within the article presented above are:
• Figure S3 (B) and (C) are duplicates of Figure 2 Panel I (A) and (B);
• Figure 2 Panel I (E) is a duplicate of Panel I (C);
• Figure 2 Panel II (B) and (C) are duplicates of Panel II (A);
• Figure SI Panel II (A) is a duplicate of Figure 2 Panel II (D);
• Figure SI Panel II (C) is a duplicate of Figure 2 Panel II (E);
• Figure 5 (B) is a duplicate of 5 (A);
• Figure S4 (A) is a duplicate of Figure S1 Panel I (A);
• Figure S4 (B) is a duplicate of Figure SI Panel I (B);
• Figure SI Panel (F) is a duplicate of Panel I (C);
• Figure 1D and F are duplicates of Figure 9A and D, respectively, in paper Yuan W, Zhang Y, Wu F, Li H, Cai Y, Zhang Y, Han M, Jin T. Preparation of protein-loaded sustained-release microspheres via ‘solid-in-oil-in-hydrophilic oil-in-ethanol (S/O/hO/E)’ emulsification. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2010;79:326–333.
The authors were contacted and were unable to sufficiently explain the irregularities in the images or satisfactorily provide the original images.
This retraction relates to this paper
This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited. The full terms of this license are available at https://www.dovepress.com/terms.php and incorporate the Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial (unported, v3.0) License. By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed. For permission for commercial use of this work, please see paragraphs 4.2 and 5 of our Terms.Download Article [PDF]