Back to Browse Journals
Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on new developments and advances in the emerging and evolving field of biorepository science. This includes biospecimen procurement, processing, preservation, and banking for application to applied medicine. The Journal invites submission of manuscripts which address these aspects in addition to systems logic, clinical throughput and ethical issues pertaining to application of biorepositories and their affects on clinical medicine. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, methodologies, technologies and analytics in this subject area.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports