ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 2.5 CiteScore
- 0.74 Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
- 0.445 Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Clinicoecon Outcomes Res)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Open Access Initiative (OAIster)
For more details, please read our journal metrics summary.