Back to Journals
Call For Papers
Core Evidence is indexed online:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Core Evid)
- Embase, from 2006 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2006 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Core Evidence?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove website.
- Although Core Evidence receives a large number of papers, unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Core Evidence has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
Core Evidence is indexed on PubMed Central (title abbreviation Core Evid). All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal co-ordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Professor Garry Walsh
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of General Medicine
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management