Back to Journals
Chronic Wound Care Management and Research
Aims and Scope
Chronic Wound Care Management and Research is an international, peer reviewed, open access, online journal publishing original research, reviews, editorials and commentaries on the management of chronic wounds and the major issues related to chronic wound management.
Specific topics in the journal include:
- Causes of chronic wounds, and risk factors
- Chronic wounds as comorbidities to other conditions (such as obesity, diabetes, vascular disorders, and multiple sclerosis)
- Treatment of chronic wounds (including palliative care)
- Patient adherence to therapy
- Psychosocial issues associated with chronic wounds
- Multidisciplinary intervention for best-management of chronic wounds
- Patient–physician collaboration for chronic wound management
- Economic burden of chronic wounds
- Health outcomes and resource management
- Management and organizational issues within health care systems
As of 1st April 2019, Chronic Wound Care Management and Research will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.