Journal of Asthma and Allergy
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Amrita Dosanjh, MD
An international, peer-reviewed journal publishing original research, reports, editorials and commentaries on the following topics:
- Pulmonary physiology
- Asthma related clinical health
- Clinical immunology and the immunological basis of disease
- Pharmacological interventions and new therapies
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed (J Asthma Allergy)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Article Processing Statistics:
21 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
46 From editorial acceptance to publication
- American Thoracic Society Conference
Dove Press will exhibit at the American Thoracic Society National Conference in Philadelphia on May 17 - 22. We invite you to come and meet Dr. Richard E Russell, our Founding Editor, at Dove Medical Press Booth 1437 on May 20th at 2:00 PM.
"I was impressed at the rapidity of publication from submission to final acceptance." Dr Edwin Thrower, PhD, Yale University.