Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Martin H Bluth
An international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal characterizing the influence of genotype on pharmacology leading to the development of personalized treatment programs and individualized drug selection for improved safety, efficacy and sustainability.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed (Pharmgenomics Pers Med)
- American Chemical Society's Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network