Back to Browse Journals
Nature and Science of Sleep
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal covering all aspects of sleep science and sleep medicine, including the neurophysiology and functions of sleep, the genetics of sleep, sleep and society, biological rhythms, dreaming, sleep disorders and therapy, and strategies to optimize healthy sleep.
For specific topics covered in the journal please see the Aims and Scope.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Nat Sci Sleep)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Journal of Neurorestoratology
- Journal of Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation