International Journal of Nanomedicine
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Thomas J Webster
An international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on the application of nanotechnology in diagnostics, therapeutics, and drug delivery systems throughout the biomedical field. Reflecting the growing activity in this emerging specialty, the aim of this journal is to highlight research and development leading to potential clinical applications in the prevention and treatment of disease.
Endorsed by the American Society for Nanomedicine
Journal Impact Factor: 3.130 (5 year impact 4.424)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
• PubMed (Int J Nanomedicine)
• American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service' (CAS)
• Science Citation Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
• Accepted into Science Citation Index (SCI) beginning with the 2012 volume
• Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
• Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
• Embase, Emcare, Scopus and the Elsevier Bibliographic databases
• OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
• ResearchGATE scientific network
We are pleased to announce the following 2012 IJN award winners:
• International Journal of Nanomedicine Early Career Award: Dr. Carlos Rinaldi, Professor, J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA.
• International Journal of Nanomedicine Distinguished Career Award: Dr. Nicholas Peppas, Fletcher S. Pratt Chair in Engineering, Departments of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA.
Article Processing Statistics:
19 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
42 From editorial acceptance to publication
- ITNANO 2013
Join us at the ITNANO Conference in Boston, July 26th - 28th 2013, sponsored by Northeastern University and the International Journal of Nanomedicine.
- Impact Factors
- Have an opinion about one of our articles?
We encourage you to write a letter to the editor.
- Interested in being a peer-reviewer?
Click here to register.
Authors are welcome to send an abstract or draft manuscript to obtain a view from the Editor about the suitability of their paper. Please email here and include which journal you are interested in submitting your manuscript to. Our Editors will do a quick review of your paper and advise if they believe it is appropriate for submission to their journal.