International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Richard E Russell
An international, peer-reviewed journal of therapeutics and pharmacology focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical studies and reviews in COPD. Special focus will be given to the pathophysiological processes underlying the disease, intervention programs, patient focused education, and self management protocols. This journal is directed at specialists and healthcare professionals.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed (Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service' (CAS)
- Embase, Scopus and the Elsevier Bibliographic databases
- Cases Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Article Processing Statistics:
13 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
45 From editorial acceptance to publication