Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Glenn Lopate
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on research into degenerative neurological and neuromuscular disease, identification of therapeutic targets and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival and quality of life for the patient.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Natural history, epidemiology, detection and screening
- Pathophysiology, causative agents and vectors, cellular research and biomarkers
- Identification of biotargets and agents with novel mechanisms of action
- Optimal clinical use of existing agents, including combination therapies
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Palliative care
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - the Open Access initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Article Processing Statistics:
21 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
Call For Submissions
Submit Original Research Article, Review, Case Report, or Rapid Communication in Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease