Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Professor Tom Unnasch
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal publishing original research, case reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all areas of Tropical Medicine including:
- Diseases and medicine in tropical regions
- Health economics issues
- Infectious disease
- Laboratory science and new technology in tropical medicine
- Public health medicine/health care policy in tropical regions
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access initiative
- ResearchGate scientific network