Back to Browse Journals
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal that characterizes and measures the central role of patient behavior and intention in optimizing healthcare management in all areas of disease and complaint types. An improved understanding of patient intelligence coupled with predictive analysis helps an organization contribute more effectively to achieving better outcomes. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, methodologies, analytics, modeling, clinical studies and patient surveys across all disease areas.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Clinical Audit
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management