Back to Browse Journals
Journal of Blood Medicine
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal publishing laboratory, experimental and clinical aspects of all topics pertaining to blood based medicine. Original research, short reports, reviews, case reports and commentaries are invited.
The title of this journal has been amended from Hematology Research and Reviews. The aims and scope have also been rewritten in order to define and enhance the direction of the journal, and ensure the continuing growth through submission of high quality papers.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Blood Med)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy
- Integrated Blood Pressure Control
- International Journal of Clinical Transfusion Medicine
- International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
- Journal of Vascular Diagnostics
- Research Reports in Clinical Cardiology
- Vascular Health and Risk Management