Back to Browse Journals
International Journal of High Throughput Screening
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal. Publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries dedicated to all aspects of high throughput screening, especially related to drug discovery and associated areas of biology and chemistry.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Energy and Emission Control Technologies
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Nanobiosensors in Disease Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
- Reports in Electrochemistry
- Reports in Organic Chemistry
- Reports in Theoretical Chemistry
- Research and Reports in Medicinal Chemistry