Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
(4359) Total Article Views
Authors: Rushmia Karim, Raf Ghabrial, Betty Lin, Arj Ananda
Published Date August 2010
Volume 2010:4 Pages 935 - 936
Karim R, Ghabrial R, Lin B. Transitional cell carcinoma of the nasolacrimal sac. Clin Ophthalmol. 2009;3:587–591.
The authors listed in the published paper were incorrect. The correct listing is:
Rushmia Karim1, Raf Ghabrial1, Betty Lin1, Arj Ananda2
1University of Sydney, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; 2ENT and Rhinology Department, Royal Prince Alfred and Concord Hospitals, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Cannotea Citeulike Del.icio.us Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Other articles by Dr R Karim
Readers of this article also read:
- Interested in being a peer-reviewer?
Click here to register.
"You do a tremendous job!!" Ruben Restrepo, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
- Insight into 144 patients with ocular vascular events during VEGF antagonist injections
- Protection of neurons in the retinal ganglion cell layer against excitotoxicity by the N-acylethanolamine, N-linoleoylethanolamine
- Endophthalmitis: Pathogenesis, clinical presentation, management, and perspectives
- Dexmedetomidine sedation in painful posterior segment surgery