Back to Browse Journals
Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal. The journal is committed to the rapid publication of the latest laboratory and clinical findings in the fields of diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity research. Original research, review, case reports, hypothesis formation, expert opinion and commentaries are all considered for publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Pubmed and PubMed Central (Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Integrated Blood Pressure Control
- International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Vascular Diagnostics
- Open Access Journal of Contraception
- Research and Reports in Endocrine Disorders
- Research Reports in Clinical Cardiology
- Vascular Health and Risk Management