Back to Browse Journals
Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal publishing original research, reports, editorials, reviews and commentaries on all aspects of epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of cancers in adolescents and young adults.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy
- Pediatric Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Research and Reports in Endocrine Disorders
- Research and Reports in Neonatology