Clinical Interventions in Aging
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Richard F Walker
ISSN 1178-1998 (Online)
An international, peer-reviewed journal focusing on evidence-based reports on the value or lack thereof of treatments intended to prevent or delay the onset of maladaptive correlates of aging in human beings. Research topics include Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Osteoporosis, Geriatrics. The journal encourages concise rapid reporting of original research and reviews in aging.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.651 (5 year impact 2.408)
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed (Clin Interv Aging)
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service' (CAS)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, EMCare, Scopus and the Elsevier Bibliographic databases
- Cases Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Article Processing Statistics:
15 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
39 From editorial acceptance to publication
- New eBook
Have a look at Dr Richard Walker's must read eBook on Amazon Kindle Why we age: Insight into the cause of growing old
- American Acne and Rosacea Society
The American Acne and Rosacea Society (AARS) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization dedicated to elevating the understanding and treatment of acne and rosacea.
- Have an opinion about one of our articles?
We encourage you to write a letter to the editor.
- MLA'14 -
May 16–21, 2014
- CINP World Congress
22 - 26 June, 2014
- 27th ECNP Congress
18 - 21 October, 2014