Back to Browse Journals
Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on breast cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets, and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Breast Cancer (Dove Med Press))
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Cancer Management and Research
- Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- International Journal of Women's Health
- Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Oncolytic Virotherapy
- OncoTargets and Therapy
- Open Access Journal of Contraception