Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Professor Pranela Rameshwar
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on breast cancer research, identification of therapeutic targets, and the optimal use of preventative and integrated treatment interventions to achieve improved outcomes, enhanced survival, and quality of life for the cancer patient.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Accepted but not yet indexed on PubMed
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network