Back to Advocacy
- Stability in post-seasonal hematological profiles in response to high-competitive match-play loads within elite top-level European soccer players: implications from a pilot study
- The effect of pelvic tilt and cam on hip range of motion in young elite skiers and nonathletes
- How much further for the sub-2-hour marathon?
- Swimming-induced pulmonary edema: current perspectives
- The age of peak performance in women and men duathletes – The paradigm of short and long versions in “Powerman Zofingen”