Why Dove Medical Press?
About Dove Medical Press
Dove Medical Press Ltd is a privately held company, with its headquarters in the UK, specializing in the publication of Open Access peer-reviewed journals across the broad spectrum of science, technology and especially medicine.
Dove Medical Press was founded in 2003 with the objective of combining the highest editorial standards with the 'best of breed' new publishing technologies. We have offices in Manchester and London in the United Kingdom, representatives in Princeton, New Jersey in the United States, and our editorial offices are in Auckland, New Zealand.
Dr Scott Fraser is our Medical Director based in the UK. He has been in full time clinical practice for over 20 years as well as having an active research interest.
Philip Smith and Kevin Toale are the Executive Directors based in the UK, and Tim Hill is the Publisher based in New Zealand.
Other Key Management Staff:
- Angela Jones, Deputy Publisher, New Zealand
- Tania Olliver, Production Manager, New Zealand
- Sandra Walters, Peer-review and Revised Manuscript Manager, New Zealand
- Sandra Lê , Director of Editorial Development, United Kingdom
- Andrea Bucceri, Publications Development Manager, United Kingdom
- Jan Goodwin, Client Services Director (Re-Use and Permissions), United Kingdom
Additional information on Dove Medical Press can be found at the Companies House.
Updated 3 October 2017