Silencing of lncRNA LINC00346 Inhibits the Proliferation and Promotes the Apoptosis of Colorectal Cancer Cells Through Inhibiting JAK1/STAT3 Signaling [Retraction]
Authors Li D, Wen S
Received 5 August 2020
Accepted for publication 5 August 2020
Published 12 August 2020 Volume 2020:12 Pages 7209—7210
Li D, Wen S. Cancer Manag Res. 2020;12:4605— 4614.
The Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of Cancer Management and Research wish to retract the published article.
We were notified of potential image duplication between cell colony-formation images used in Figure 2C:
● HT29 BLANK appears to share elements of the image shown in LoVo BLANK which have been flipped.
● HT29 pcDNA-NC appears to share elements of the image shown in LoVo pcDNA-NC which have been flipped.
● HT29 pcDNA-LINC00346 appears to share elements of the image shown in LoVo pcDNA-LINC00346 which have been flipped.
● HT29 si-NC appears to share elements of the image shown in LoVo si-NC which have been flipped.
● HT29 si-LINC00346 appears to share elements of the image shown in LoVo si-LINC00346 which have been flipped.
It also appears the HT29 pcDNA-NC and si-NC flow cytometry images shown in Figure 3A also share the same elements.
This retraction relates to this paper
This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited. The full terms of this license are available at https://www.dovepress.com/terms.php and incorporate the Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial (unported, v3.0) License. By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed. For permission for commercial use of this work, please see paragraphs 4.2 and 5 of our Terms.Download Article [PDF] View Full Text [HTML][Machine readable]