Back to Journals » Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
An international, peer reviewed, open access journal focusing on health, pathology, and treatment issues specific to the adolescent age group, including health issues affecting young people with cancer. Original research, reports, editorials, reviews, commentaries and adolescent-focused clinical trial design are welcomed.
All aspects of health maintenance, preventative measures, disease treatment interventions, studies investigating the poor outcomes for some treatments in this group of patients, and the challenges when transitioning from adolescent to adult care are addressed within the journal.
Practitioners from all disciplines are invited to submit their work as well as health care researchers and patient support groups.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
We are currently recruiting Editorial Board Members for this journal and are seeking expressions of interest: please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Audit
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management