Efficacy and Safety of Retinol Palmitate Ophthalmic Solution in the Treatment of Dry Eye: A Japanese Phase II Clinical Trial [Corrigendum]
Toshida H, Funaki T, Ono K, et al. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2017;11:1871– 1879
The authors have advised there are some mistakes in the mean changes and standard errors of the paper:
1. The standard errors of groups Placebo and VApal were all the same value for staining and symptom scores in Figure 1 (on page 1875) and Figure 3 (on page 1876), and Table 3 (on page 1877).
2. There were slight discrepancies in the Mean changes of Placebo group at 1, 2 and 4 weeks in Figure 3D.
3. There was a slight discrepancy in the Mean change of foreign body sensation in Placebo group at 1 week in Table 3.
The authors have advised the errors were due to:
1. The standard error listed in a different table on the statistical analysis software was adopted.
2. There were typing errors when transferring numerical values from statistical analysis software to graph creation software.
3. There was a mistake when rounding numerical value.
Since the statistical analysis had been performed using the original mean values (correct values), all results do not change.
The authors apologize for these errors and advise they do not affect the results of the paper.
Read the original article
This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited. The full terms of this license are available at https://www.dovepress.com/terms.php and incorporate the Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial (unported, v3.0) License. By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed. For permission for commercial use of this work, please see paragraphs 4.2 and 5 of our Terms.Download Article [PDF] View Full Text [HTML][Machine readable]